Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Help develop and own our single page React (Typescript) application and set technical direction and standards across the product & engineering organization, including serving as a senior resource for code reviews and best practices
- Work on a cross-functional team (Product Managers, UX, and FE & BE engineers) to design, develop, test, and release rich and robust new functionality based around sophisticated ML-driven analytics and complex orchestration flows to drive sales and marketing automation
- Work with Cloud Ops and QA to jointly own industry standard build, test, deploy pipelines, driving for best in class release processes
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience as a front end engineer
- Has worked on large-scale React applications
- Experience working closely with UX and Product
- Attention to detail at a visual and technical level
- Has a product-oriented mind and strong desire to solve problems for customers
- Experience working closely with cross-functional platform engineering teams (helping drive thoughtful and testable API design)
- Has worked on large B2B and SaaS applications leveraging React, Redux, and Sagas
- Typescript experience or a strong desire to learn
- Experience using data visualization libraries like Highcharts or D3
- Experience with CI/CD environments and testing frameworks like Jest and Selenium