Role: Business Development Representative [BDR] - Entry Level Sales [Remote]
We're on a mission to help local businesses grow. Our powerful messaging platform allows local businesses to communicate with customers over text message. Using DemandHub, local businesses can get customer reviews, communicate with website visitors, collect payments, and more - ultimately allowing them to grow by getting more customers, engaging them, and retaining them.
DemandHub is positioned for rapid growth, confidently backed by the same investors who backed Shopify, Wave, TouchBistro, HootSuite and more. Our founders are successful tech entrepreneurs who built and sold their last startup (CognoVision) to one of the world’s largest tech companies (Intel) in a multimillion dollar acquisition.
While being a part of a fun and lively environment at DemandHub, you will be on the front lines of our sales process responsible for setting quality meetings with businesses in order to build our sales pipeline. Success in this role will allow you to progress to an Account Executive position.
In this role you will:
- Hunt for new business opportunities to grow the sales pipeline.
- Reach out to prospects daily by making outbound cold calls and sending emails.
- Work closely with each prospect from initial contact to qualification, in order to book quality meetings for our Account Executives.
- Be responsible for contacting leaders in small and medium-sized businesses across many different verticals.
- Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization.
- Clearly communicate the benefits of our product and how it can help potential customers.
All about you:
- You have 1+ years of sales experience (or a desire to learn!)
- You have completed a university degree or college diploma.
- You have a positive attitude, are resilient, and persevere to succeed.
- You are a go-getter. You are competitive and driven. You see the end goal and do everything to achieve it. You don’t settle for second place.
- You have an amazing work ethic.
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a desire to accelerate your sales career and take advantage of internal promotion opportunities!
- You have experience in lead generation, prospecting and outbound sales using email, phone, and social media.
- You have a track record of successfully meeting sales quotas over the phone.
Why work at DemandHub:
- Work with experienced serial entrepreneurs who are focused on building a company the right way. That means helping employees develop and pursue their career goals.
- You want to grow in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation: base salary and uncapped commission plan.
- Stock options.
- Health benefits.
- Generous paid time off policy.
- Work remotely, work from home.
What other companies call this role:
- business development, sales, sales representative, sales development representative, tech sales, inside sales representative, saas sales, sdr