DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education, assessments, certification and collaboration tools for data professionals. Since our launch more than 10 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items, and over 2,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling those numbers in 2022 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
Please visit here for more information about our Hiring Process.
About the role:
High Quality course content and top-tier instruction are critical to our success. As an instructor, you will work with our content team to build a best-in-class data course that helps learners grasp new concepts and practice them through a hands-on learning experience! To be successful, you will need to take ownership over course development and production, collaborate with our curriculum experts and content team, and dedicate approximately 10-15 hours per week over 12-16 weeks. No prior teaching experience is necessary. Our curriculum experts and content developers will help you every step of the way as you create the course!
You’ll receive a multitude of benefits as a DataCamp instructor, from building on your personal brand to scaling your impact to a global audience of ~5 million data professionals! You’ll also get monetary compensation, and access to our DataCamp network and resources!
Check us out at http://www.datacamp.com/create to learn more about creating content with us!
- Talented data industry professional skilled in, for example, MLOps, machine learning engineering, data engineering, containerization, Julia, or Databricks.
- Combining theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Passionate about teaching data skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Previous education/teaching/training/mentoring experience
- Previous DataCamp experience in taking course content
- Previous experience with Github
*Please note that this is a part-time, contract, remote position.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options for permanent employees
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.