DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.The Role:
We are seeking a Customer Support Agent to provide support to our end users. You will report to the Customer Support Manager and be part of the rapidly growing External Operations team at DailyPay. This is an amazing opportunity to join a hyper growth start up! Our goal is for you to get to grow with us.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
Remote & In Office Options Available (discussed further on phone interviews):
- Remote employees:
- Reliable internet is required
- Can work from anywhere in the states of Florida, Texas, Colorado, NY/NJ/CT (Tristate)
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Handle full cycle tickets resolution: review ticket, investigate and resolve, provide the resolution to customer via written email communication, outbound call or chat to ensure full understanding and customer satisfaction with the provided resolution
- Work cross-functionally to investigate individual employee cases
- Become a subject matter expert on DailyPay’s product
- Capture customer insights/feedback to be shared with our product team to improve the User Interface and User Experience
- HS diploma/GED
- 3+ years’ experience in customer support, product support, or client services
- Genuine care and empathy that is displayed through all interactions
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent work ethic and attendance
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Computer use experience
- Quick learner and self-starter excited to take on new challenges
- Enjoys collaborating and working as part of a team, interacting with different personalities
- Most importantly, excited to help DailyPay customers by resolving complex inquiries and highly sensitive escalations
- Post-Secondary education (Associates, Bachelors, Master’s degrees)
- Call center or on-the-phones support experience
- Proficiency in an omnichannel environment consisting of voice, chat and email correspondence
- Startup experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk and other common support software
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys troubleshooting, researching, and helping people succeed financially
- You will receive a full month of training that will not only cover product specific training but also in depth training in customer service.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Fun company outings and events
- 401K with company match
- 15 Days PTO
- 8 paid company holidays
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay requires all colleagues in in-office positions be vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus unless there is a documented and approved medical or religious accommodation. As a condition of employment, prior to your start date, you will be required to complete an attestation of vaccination.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We welcome people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission*. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
*DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.