Job type part-time contract number of hires for this role 1
Full job description
Curious five, us-based nonprofit organization, is developing an ai-based stem online education website.
We are looking for a sr-level ux/ui research/design contractor who can work remotely with 5-10 hours per weekThis senior role will be responsible for helping to define the next-generation user experience in education for k-12 studentsYou will produce well-illustrated cutting-edge design concepts, followed by developing mock-up design.
- explore/brainstorm user experience with conversational ui
- research/build user stories and develop user flows
- implement wireframes and hi-fi mockups/prototypes with figma
- develop visually rich ui assets with 2d/3d images and animations in accordance with style guidance
- perform a/b testing and update hi-fi based on feedback
- build or redesign special issue pages as necessary
- bachelor`s degree and +5 years of industrial experience in ux and/or visual design
- experience with the visual side of web design
- strong experience in figma
- strong experience in visualizing user experience and in-depth user studies
- experience in user flow development with diagrams or related tools
- must have a professional portfolio
- experience in conversational ui - preferred
- us permanent resident or citizen - required
- bilingual (english, korean) - preferred, not required
The contractor should work remotelyPay rate/salary is negotiable depending on how many hours per week and/or ux/ui design experienceIf interested or any questions, please send your resume.
Job types: part-time, contract