What you'll do:
- Connect with biotechnology and biopharma companies and identify opportunities for Culture to support their bioprocess development and solve key technical problems.
- Lead deals from sourcing to close.
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities.
- Work with your teammates to build a culture of collaboration, reliability, and innovation.
- Learn everything you can about Culture’s technologies and services in order to identify and qualify opportunities.
- You have 10+ years of experience selling services, research collaborations, software products, equipment, and/or consumables to biopharma or biotech companies.
- Ideally, you have experience selling upstream bioprocessing services and technology
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to create data-driven business cases and pitches.
- You are an excellent communicator and have strong emotional intelligence.
- You’re an adept collaborator and able to build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders that enable productive, commercial relationships.
- You’re an agile thinker who is excited to learn as much as possible about the capabilities of Culture’s technology and services.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in a related scientific or engineering field. In lieu of this degree, you have experience in biotechnology and bioprocessing that will enable you to get up to speed on bioprocessing technology and science.
In return, we offer a supportive environment. We value:
- Lifting each other up and enabling others to be their best
- Commitment to reliability
- Empowering ownership to drive progress
- Trying new things; big innovations start with small ideas and actions
Location & Schedule:
- This is a hybrid or remote position, depending on candidates’ locations. For hybrid candidates, we’re looking for someone based in the San Francisco Bay Area who is able to work in person at our office in South San Francisco at least 2 days per week.
Base Salary Range:
- Culture Biosciences's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, our expected base salary range for this role is $140,000 - $170,000 with commission upside. We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA (prorated based on start-date)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 3 weeks of accrued paid time off, 10 paid company holidays and a week-long winter break
- 12 weeks of parental leave at full salary
- Annual L&D stipend for conferences, continuing education, etc.
- WFH stipend of $500 for home office improvements
- For onsite employees:
- Commuter benefits
- Access to on-site child care facility, subject to availability
- Free onsite breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee, and gym (varies based on COVID-19 restrictions)
Culture Biosciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We seek to build a company that promotes inclusion and expands the diversity of our industry as a whole. We encourage people with identities underrepresented in biotech and technology to apply.