Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding.Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort.We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
Crowdbotics Platform Engineering is looking for a Software Engineer to join our front-end team. This team owns the technical architecture, engineering, and maintenance of our platform front-end dashboard. The dashboard is the interface for our customers to create applications with minimal coding, request and manage resources for their application, initiate and monitor application development projects, and manage all aspects of their application lifecycle.
The Crowdbotics platform front-end is primarily written in Vue.js and React.js, and integrates with our Django backend and other third-party services.
As a front-end software engineer you will work with our front-end team to build and maintain our web SPA.
Experience and Qualifications
- Work with our designers to build HTML, CSS, and JS from Figma designs.
- Identify and implement improvements for the code and software quality.
- Investigate and fix bugs.
- Assist team members with code reviews.
- Integrate with internal and external APIs.
- Communicate effectively with the remote team using real-time and asynchronous communications.
- An eye for design and experience implementing high-quality UI/UX solutions.
- Proficiency with git.
- An understanding of REST API integration.
- Experience with React Native is a plus.
- Experience working with remote teams is a strong plus.
- Experience with Django development is a plus.
Although this position is remote, you will need to be available at least 6 hours during 9:00AM - 5:00PM US Pacific Time.