Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them.
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
As a Sales Operations Director, you will partner closely with sales leadership to organize and ensure maximum efficiency of the sales team efforts. This role will create data-driven processes and leads and will provide strategic insights and direction to the team. You will have oversight of territory design and management, contribute greatly to the generation of target prospecting and sales cycle comprehension, commission design and administration, CRM roadmap, and sales analytics activities. This role serves as a business partner and primary point of contact for sales management and representatives for all field sales reporting needs, metric tracking, commission inquiries, and matters pertaining to territory performance. This is a highly visible position that will have a direct impact on the success of the organization and will present recommendations to executive leadership on a routine basis. You will also provide administrative support to ensure a smooth, frictionless sales process through closure.
This position will report to the VP of Revenue.
- Develop and manage dashboards to track sales operations and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Identify sales trends and creative proactive solutions to maximize sales performance
- Utilize sales analytics to support quarterly sales forecasts, quota setting, and sales deployment decisions
- Coordinates forecasting activity through Hubspot (owning the sales funnel)
- Provide lead generation support, working closely with Marketing to deliver qualified leads to Sales team (leads to be qualified by Marketing)
- Understand the metrics associated with surgical events (analyzing the data from installation through customer success). Make recommendations to improve metrics as needed.
- Oversee contract management and customer tracking
- Work with Sales team to develop regional business sales/go to market plans
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Account Executives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- 3+ years of experience as a sales operations director (5+ years in sales operations) with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Bachelor's degree required; technical or business-related field preferred.
- Desire to work in a fluid, dynamic start-up as well as the experience working at a VC Startup (Series A/B/C)
- Experience managing sales pipelines and experience working with sales leadership
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Strong research skills and experience with customer targeting and segmentation
- Highly organized, self-directed, and action-oriented
- Experience working in technology-based businesses is a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Hubspot)
- Adaptable and flexible work style
- Strong analytical skills, accustom to making data driven decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Comfort in app environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- Previous experience in a company who offered mobile or web app development services
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (app.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)