Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them.
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
As a Mid-Market Sales Manager, you will be responsible for coaching, leading, and overseeing the Mid-Market Sales Team, which is a territory base for organizations between the sizes of 1k-5k employees. This role will include hiring and training sales staff, relaying information from upper management to department staff about sales quotas and curating effective lead generating strategies to ensure all Sales Representatives have the capability of achieving their quota.
- Coaching, leading, and overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns.
- Overseeing the Mid-Market Sales Team and their marketing strategies such as promotions and campaigns.
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new sales representatives.
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities as it pertains to mid-market.
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures.
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service.
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules.
- Serving as the face of the organization to internal and external partners.
- Making data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Setting sales quotas and goals.
- Overseeing and directing performance of the mid-market sales team.
- Ability to travel up to 25%-50% of the time.
- Extensive experience in developing, negotiating, and executing strategic business agreements.
- Experience in setting up and managing a sales pipeline that includes sourcing new business.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively and strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
- Superior interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Experience using CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales.
- History of identification and implementation of successful sales strategies.
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives.
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills, including advanced time management skills.
- Proficiency in Hubspot.
- Remote work experience (especially in a Slack-forward or other chat-based workspace).
- Web Development or CS background (especially, Django, React, React Native, Bootstrap).
- Previous experience selling or supporting mobile or web app development services.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape and adjacent solutions for building web and mobile apps including development agencies, freelancer platforms, template marketplaces, and app builder apps.
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder. (https://www.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)