Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
Mid-Market Sales Representative Job Description
Mid-Market Sales is responsible for personally sourcing, qualifying, pursuing, and maintaining a pipeline of companies between the sizes of 1k-5k employees. Their duties also include relaying information regarding the notable deal or pipeline updates to upper management, deep diving into the needs of the customer and building consensus among various stakeholders, cultivating great relationships through exceptional customer service in all account interactions, acting as a liaison between the client and our internal departments to ensure they are connected to the proper resource, and showing up with an attitude to exceed expectations!
- Maintain a high volume of revenue-driving activity such as email outreach, phone outreach, social networking, and event attendance among other relevant strategies that will grow your book of business.
- Prepare and present reports to the sales team and leadership regarding personal performance and growth opportunities
- Nurture and grow inbound leads that fit within the mid-market persona
- Maintain a good standing in all interpersonal relationships with peers and key accounts
- Build credibility with prospective clients of our value proposition by maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of our products and services in comparison to our competitors.
- Cooperate with internal neighboring departments to ensure alignment and collaboration.
- Escalate all ‘at risk’ deals for executive or sales leadership sponsorship.
- Document and properly notate all sales-related activity in our CRM
- Create and manage personal outreach campaigns for clients verifying the quality of content through A/B testing
- Continuously work to upkeep a personal pipeline value of 4x your anticipated year-to-date quota
- Properly vet clients to ensure they fit your buyer profile, have the capability to buy, and are in the market for multiple applications or expansions upon a singular application over time
- Continue outreach activities to previously lost deals if there may be buyer alignment at a later date
- Other duties as defined by sales leadership
- 5-7 years of experience in developing, negotiating, and executing new and existing strategic business agreements, preferably in a high-growth start-up environment
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Software Sales as an Account Executive (bonus if you previously worked as an SDR), or equivalent experience sourcing new business and pitching to senior executives and C-suite
- Prior Experience with HubSpot or comparative CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales
- Highly motivated self-starter with experience in setting up and managing a sales pipeline
- A curious mindset with a proven problem-solving ability
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel, as needed.
- Outstanding IT skills (specifically within our tech stack)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to achieve and exceed personal sales goals
- A work hard, play hard attitude willing to contribute in a highly collaborative remote environment
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- You previously worked as an SDR
- Strong, established network of B2B software clients
- Previous experience in a company that offered mobile or web app development services
- Previous experience selling a SaaS product
- You have experience with Hubspot CRM