Part-time Remote Payroll Analyst – 100% Remote!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a technology-based solution to surveillance-related problems headquartered in Washington DC and serves every major market in the United States and United Kingdom and needs to add a Payroll Analyst to the team!
- Specialized in a fleet of mobile surveillance units that are commonly seen guarding construction sites and oil lease gates, but fixed surveillance solutions are also a primary focus of their organization.
- They are looking for the type of candidate interested in discovering new ideas, facing down challenges, providing solutions, helping others, and working with a group of talented individuals to change the world.
- Remote working environments available!
- The company has experienced hyper growth by almost 40% in the past 2 years.
- More perks: Competitive Compensation, Family Atmosphere, plus tools and support required to be successful!
- The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
- They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base salaries
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- “Great work culture, rewarding and great opportunity to advance career. Great colleagues.”
- “talented and responsible coworkers; established processes and right levels of responsibility; good work-life balance”
Overview of the Part-time Remote Payroll Analyst:
- The Payroll Analyst will compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions
- High volume multi-state payroll processing for up to 2000 employees
- Processing garnishments, payroll taxes, commissions and benefits
- Review wage computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Record changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prepare and issues paychecks.
Preferred Qualifications for the Part-time Remote Payroll Analyst:
- Payroll processing experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ADP or Ultipro software
- Intermediate Excel - pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s