Cover Genius is a global Insurtech with a vision to protect all the customers of the world’s largest online companies. Partners such as Booking.com
, eBay, Skyscanner and AXS have integrated XCover, our insurance distribution platform that enables companies in a wide range of industries to sell or distribute any line of insurance in any country.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC
in 2020. Our diverse team across 10 countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives”
which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As Customer Support Agent you will be responsible for providing an excellent service delivery experience for customers using our insurance products, and setting up a support team from scratch.
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focused and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures
speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* The health and safety of our people, family and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they are not subject to an applicable legal exemption; therefore all offers will be subject to proof of vaccination or an attestation of exemption. Please speak to us if you have any questions regarding our reasonable accommodations process based on your individual circumstances.