Salary $65 - $100 an hour job type full-time contract number of hires for this role 1
Full job description
Job id: t4683
Please note: this is a a contract-to-hire opening and needs to meet client full-time conversion policiesThose dependent on a work permit sponsor now or anytime in the future (ie h1b, opt, cpt, etc) do not meet client requirements for this opening.
Travelers has an exciting opportunity for a talented salesforce architect to join our highly motivated and skilled architecture teamYou will be a key influencer in driving the evolution of how we deliver business value and improve our competitive advantage through technologyYou will: help build the roadmap for the future; provide overall technical leadership while architecting end-to-end solutions that interact with salesforce; be hands-on with proof of concept work; develop guidelines and guardrails to enable teams to be more self-sufficient; connect the architectural dots to engineering staff; as well as raising up the technical skill level of the teams you support.
Detailed job description
· provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations.
· ensure architectural adherence through blueprint and design reviews.
· assist in the remediation of application stability and performance.
· adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices and technology assistance.
· perform product level design, debug and performance analysis.
· responsible for the development and production support of enterprise application utilities and models to include publishing, best practices and guidelines for supported technologies.
· work with vendors and product management areas to establish required infrastructures and frameworks.
· perform product evaluations, and proof of concepts'.
· provide architectural strategy and subject matter expertise in the following areas (dependent on knowledge and expertise):
O apis, service design & service orchestration
O user experience
O development platforms and frameworks (.net, j2ee, angular, react)
O event based systems
O application integration (synchronous, asynchronous, streaming)
O observability (monitoring, logging, tracing, alerting)
O application & data security (secure coding practices, identity and access management, data classification)
O extreme programming practices (xp)
O domain driven design (ddd) and associated techniques (ie event storming)
Education, work experience, & knowledge
· bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
· 5 years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture preferred.
Job types: full-time, contract
Pay: $65.00 - $100.00 per hour
401(k) Health insurance
8 hour shift Monday to friday
Are you independent of a visa sponsor for employment ? (i.eHave your gc-ead, green card, or u.s citizenship) Please provide your base salary expectations and if relocation is an option for you*(response required to be considered) * What is your hourly pay rate you are looking for? *(response required to be considered) * Do you work on w-2 or corpTo corp.?
Applying through jobeka.lk CV will be a benefit for you to prioritize your CV