● Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
● Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching concepts
● Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
● Should have up to date knowledge on the latest UI/UX design trends and patterns ● Should have an excellent understanding of methodologies to apply UI/UX theories to practical design problems
● Should have proficiency in adobe creative suite (including adobe illustrator, photoshop, after effects, etc), proficiency in Sketch will be an added advantage
● Should be able to analyze user flows and come up with user flow diagrams using flow diagram tools like Visio
● Should be able to come up with creative design solutions for given design problems
● Should have hands-on experience in graphic designing, animations with an eye for creativity. You will be designing our marketing material and social media as well.
● Should be a highly creative individual, and be able to clearly communicate your concepts and ideas in a way that gets people excited about the product
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, and take responsibility for projects
Please email your CV with two non-related referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.ilabs.lk| Tel: 0112177251 |iLabs, 240,36 Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha,Battaramulla
iLabs specializes in Web, Mobile, and AI technologies architecture, design and development. We also provide IT strategy consulting, IT operations, DevOps and SEO & Digital Marketing/Social Media solutions. Founded in 2012 to serve the U.S. Silicon Valley startups and entrepreneurs, we currently work with clients in the USA, Canada, Singapore, Sri Lanka and many other parts of the world.