ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, Truffle and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.About Customer Success at ConsenSys
The Customer Success team provides dedicated, tailor-made support solutions to emerging ConsenSys ventures. Being a newly formed function within ConsenSys, the Senior Technical Support Engineer will have ample latitude in shaping and executing a shared customer success vision.About the role
We are seeking an experienced support engineer capable of independent problem solving capabilities. A support engineer who is eager to become an expert on Consensys blockchain technologies. The candidate will work closely with Customer Success Leaders, internal and external Engineering teams for the products he/she will be engaged. Your work will ensure the Customer Success team meets all its commitments and has the knowledge and capabilities to deliver best in class support to our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on technical support activities
- Act as an escalation point for customer complaints for the products she/he is engaged with
- As part of a global support team, working on establishing operational protocols and standards
- Helping in hiring, training and mentoring new team members
- 5+ years of experience in technical customer support role
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting web applications, JSON and Rest APIs
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting applications built on a microservice architecture
- Understanding of Ethereum, Ethereum development, and the blockchain ecosystem
- Knowledge of token economics, crypto sphere understanding, DeFi
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) and distributed systems
- Solid understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with at least one of the following database technologies - MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.