Headquarters: Lincoln, NE
You want to work on something fun and make a living in the process—we get it.
We're out to build the most kickass camera app and cloud photo storage service for contractors—and to have a good time doing it. Our hard work is paying off and we're one of the fastest growing apps for roofers, remodelers, plumbers, HVAC professionals, and the like. But, we don't take ourselves too seriously, and to be honest, we won't take you too seriously either.
If you're into the whole not-too-serious thing, but also enjoy building awesome stuff, please get in touch.
- Want to join a fast-moving, ever-changing startup with our Story, Values, and Perks.
- Have at least two years experience shipping well-designed SaaS (software as a service) products. Bonus points if you have B2C experience.
- Are a master at managing the tradeoffs between business goals, customer needs, and technical feasibility.
- Have some technical and design background. You might not code or design yourself, but maybe you've taken some beginning classes or at least worked with designers and engineers for long enough to speak their language.
- Are comfortable owning business objectives - you don't just ship, you know how to continuously iterate until you solve the real problem.
- Can take the chaos of multiple inputs from customers and stakeholders and transform that into well-articulated solutions.
- Have a knack for making the right judgment call even when data is limited.
- Lean a bit more on the execution side of the vision vs execution spectrum and don't mind working with a visionary, product-centered CEO. Luke's still very involved in the product!
- Are excited to work within a combination of Basecamp's Shape Up methodology and Marty Cagan's Empowered Product Team philosophy outlined in Inspired.
- Trust engineers to self-organize and define their own tasks. You mostly stay at the strategy level: owning the what and the whywhile engineers and designers own the how.
- Love spending every day diving into data analytics to inform your decisions. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Don't mind getting your hands dirty with delivery - sometimes the team needs help pushing over the finish line (we don't have dedicated scrum masters or agile coaches here).
- Love interfacing directly with customers and you are an expert at active listening. You're able to uncover the true customer need or problem to be solved.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Are a fast-growing startup with big plans for the future.
- Don't take ourselves too seriously: work isn't the most important thing in life.
- Embrace change. We'll be a different company a year from now, and a different one a year after that.
- Have a passion for excellence.
- Will pay you well and give you meaningful equity, along with health insurance and other benefits.
- Will treat you like an adult and let you take as much time off as you need if you're getting work done.
- Have a great, soon-to-be-custom-remodeled office in the Lincoln Haymarket but love working remotely too with quality webcams, Zoom, and other great conference room equipment. About 1/3 our product+engineering team is fully remote.
To apply: http://careers.companycam.com/product-manager/en/apply