Cognoa is a leading digital behavioral health company developing diagnostic and therapeutic solutions for children living with autism and other behavioral health conditions. For more information, please visit https://www.cognoa.com/.
Digital medicine is a relatively new healthcare and business paradigm. Our team brings together experts in the fields of AI, technology, and clinical drug development and commercialization. This new configuration of skills and experiences has led to exciting opportunities and has also generated unique and interesting challenges. We need a savvy, experienced legal expert to help us tackle those challenges and improve the lives of our patients and their parents.
Employment Status: Full-time
Department: Customer Care
The Technical Support Manager will be a key member of the Service & Support function, working closely with many teams across the company, including Prescription Management, Customer Service, Medical Affairs, Advocacy, Regulatory, Quality and Sales. Starting as the first technical support representative, you will build a world class team as Cognoa scales.
This leader will work cross-functionally to:
- Create a customer-first environment focused on delighting customers and assisting them through any technical issues they may face
- Hire, train and manage a team of technical support representatives that provides world-class service to all customers including caregivers, clinicians, administrators, etc.
- Author and publish calls scripts and knowledgebase articles that allow the customer service and technical support teams to support callers with accurate, consistent and helpful information
- Act as the first technical support representative until the ticket volume requires additional resources
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction as measured by customer surveys and the like
- Work cross-functionally to determine when and how to escalate issues to the appropriate teams
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years in a technical support role and at least two years of experience managing technical support teams
- Two or more years of working in an FDA-regulated company or relevant experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience using a ticket management tool required. Salesforce.com case management experience preferred
- Ability to interact widely and effectively within the company (cross department and with all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge and experience providing support for applications on Windows, Mac OS, Android and iOS operating systems
- Experience supporting web-based applications using both Safari and Chrome browsers
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for delighting customers
- Good listening skills with a built-in empathy for customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically to attend regional and headquarters meetings
Cognoa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or another non-merit factor.