Cognoa is a leading digital behavioral health company developing diagnostic and therapeutic solutions for children living with autism and other behavioral health conditions. For more information, please visit https://www.cognoa.com/.
Digital medicine is a relatively new healthcare and business paradigm. Our team brings together experts in the fields of AI, technology, and clinical drug development and commercialization. This new configuration of skills and experiences has led to exciting opportunities and has also generated unique and interesting challenges.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Care, the Customer Support Representative will be an integral part of patient experience at Cognoa. As a Customer Support Representative, you will be the first point of contact for our patients, caregivers and providers, setting the tone for their experience with our medical device. The Customer Support Representative works to handle general inquiries relating to our product, website, technical support, prescription support, and escalates other inquiries to the appropriate team, when required.
The Customer Support Representative will:
- Be the face of Cognoa, often the first point of contact on a patient/caregiver’s journey.
- Provide professional communication at all levels of the organization, interfacing with both internal and external customers.
- Answer inquiries from parents, caregivers, and other external clients as it relates to our product.
- Identify internal stakeholders and escalate inquiries appropriately, when needed.
- Follow-up on escalations, providing responses from internal partners, when required.
- Be adept in utilizing CRMs to accurately and concisely document all customer interactions.
- Identify areas of improvement in the customer experience journey and discuss with management to ensure continual process improvement and excellence in service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years in a customer service/customer facing role.
- Two or more years of working in an FDA-regulated company in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry or other relevant experience (insurance, public health, mental health, clinical care, etc.).
- Previous experience using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software preferred. Previous experience utilizing Salesforce.com, highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly emotionally intelligent and empathetic. Ability to relate to customers in challenging circumstances, while maintaining composure, providing comfort and support.
- Superb active listening skills, with the ability to anticipate customer needs and provide proactive solutions.
- Mission driven: Passionate about making a difference in the lives of others.
- Open to accepting feedback related to providing world-class customer service.
- Ability to adapt to operational changes with agility.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically to attend regional and headquarters meetings
Cognoa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or another non-merit factor.