You are a frontend expert in developing innovative online solutions, starting with analyzing and defining customer requirements, through development, testing, and finally launching them? Here is your opportunity: Join our agile development team to work for one of our biggest multinational clients and help shaping their products.
We are a digital services company undergoing change. Today, Cocomore successfully provides digital services to clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. We are developing our services activity into co-entrepreneurship with our clients. In addition, we successfully built a number of digital start-ups on our own account, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
Cocomore currently is a team of 200, mostly located in and around Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville and Warsaw.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, in a shared position – or any combination of these. We will do our best to make it happen!
Our offer to you:
- Being part of a team of developers who are working on exciting projects for a market-leading multinational company, with the chance to assume responsibility and acquire valuable experience.
- Team spirit and working at eye level, in an experienced, international and interdisciplinary team.
- We offer a great budget for trainings to each employee that you can use to develop your skills and foster your career: attending events and conferences, taking courses or official certifications.
- Your work-life balance is important to us, so we offer flexible working hours and remote work options. You can work from home and/or from one of our modern offices in Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin or Seville.
- We meet altogether at least twice per year for our amazing team building events (when the pandemic allows) and have frequent virtual meetings with supervisors, team colleagues and department meetings to keep the spirit up even in times of social distancing.
- We offer a competitive salary and you profit from employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies.
What we are searching for:
- Deep understanding of JS frameworks (React and another one like Angular or similar) and setting up a frontend architecture based on APIs (4+ years)
- Very good experience in Typescript and .NET
- Very good experience with analyzing existing legacy code and integrating new functionality
- Experience in Gulp and Atomic design for FE
- Knowledge of Windows Machine and Visual Studio as they are necessary for development
- Communication skills to coordinate with colleagues working remotely
- Good self-organization and structured way of working
- Teamwork is everything to us, therefore supporting each other and being a great team player is essential.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to us means that you give and take feedback, learn from mistakes and keep on developing yourself everyday
- Very good English language skills (B2 level)
What would be a plus:
- Experience in agile development and project workflows
- Understanding of backend development
- Umbraco knowledge
At Cocomore, we strive for diversity, equality and inclusiveness. Please read our statement of diversity here: https://www.cocomore.com/diversity-statement