Cocomore is not only a digital agency providing products and communication services for international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore is also an incubator for digital start-ups, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
We are 200 professionals from all over Europe, mostly located in and around Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville, Poznan and Warsaw. And while we all have different skills and talents, we share a common spirit: we are human, entrepreneurial and creative. This is our way of working together with colleagues, partners and clients.
Currently, we are looking for you as Senior Data & Analytics Consultant - whether in one of our offices or remotely.
Our dynamic Data & Analytics team, consisting of specialists and generalists, advises clients from a wide range of sectors with diverse requirements and wishes. This gives you the opportunity for personal development based on your individual preferences.
As a team, we develop strategies, concepts, services and campaigns for our global clients and lead them to success in digital marketing. We always base our recommendations on data insights, especially customer insights, and constantly measure and optimise our activities. To do this, we use digital dashboards and state-of-the-art tools.
Our offer to you:
- A unique opportunity to work on exciting and varied projects with large, international customers.
- Highly inspiring, innovative, entrepreneurial environment and working at eye level in an experienced and interdisciplinary team
- Your work-life balance is important to us, so we offer you flexible working hours and home office options
- Further training in the direction of Data Science
- Competitive compensation plus employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies
- As part of Cocomore’s Data & Analytics team you help shape and drive forward cross-departmental topics
What you will contribute:
- You are a key member of our Data & Analytics team
- With your expertise, you will implement exciting analytics and tracking projects together with our external and international customers from a wide range of industries
- You perform onsite analysis of websites and optimize the online customer journey of our customers
- You analyze the user/purchasing behavior of the users on the websites and derive recommendations for action from it
- You are responsible for the conception and creation of performance-oriented key figure analyses of the websites, online channels as well as online and newsletter campaigns of our customers
- Actively participate in Team Development – opportunity generation, team efficiency improvement, sustainable business growth
- Client & Project Management – work on pitching, estimating, requirements gathering, feasibility assessment, project plan formulation
- You create analytics/tracking concepts for web and mobile applications as well as for multichannel campaigns
- Solution design – using client’s existing systems or suggesting new ones and proposal how they would work.
- Work with programming & query languages (Python, JS, PHP, SQL, HTML)
- Work with ETL tools
- Work with BI Tools (Tableau, PowerBI & DataStudio)
What you need to bring:
- A suitable university degree with a mathematical, statistical and/or analytical focus. Degrees in economics, finance, computer science, mathematics, logistics are preferred
- High data literacy
- Conceptual and practical experience with data analysis, data engineering & business intelligence
- Project management experience in working with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working with data architecture, data modeling, project planning and effort estimation
- Business Development abilities in the areas of added-value recognition, service offering preparation, sales, and client management
- Confident and strong communication skills, also in dealing with customers
- You have very strong analytical skills and a customer-focused mindset
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting digital analytics, E-commerce, and CRM data, ideally experience with Magento.
- Experience with statistical, programming, querying languages as well as BI, ETL and development tools and frameworks. Examples:
- SQL, different versions.
- Dashboard solutions such as Klipfolio, Tableau, PowerBi, Qlik.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or Google Optimize is also desirable.
- You are fluent in English and German
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email confirming that we received your documents.
- Afterwards our recruitment team will inform you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited to the online interviews.