You have a liking for top-brands, digital environments, great UX/UI and convincing digital marketing? Your work brings creative concepts for digital campaigns, platforms and services to live? You understand clients’ wants and needs, and connect them with creative teams for outstanding results? You plan, brief and steer with an agile creative mindset and deliver in time, scope and budget?
Here is your opportunity: Join us as a Product Owner and help us build digital solutions that amaze and convince consumers in the B2C and B2B industry.
Cocomore is not only a digital agency providing products and communication services for international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore is also an incubator for digital start-ups, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
We are a team of 200 professionals from all over Europe, mostly located in and around Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville, Poznan and Warsaw. While we all have different skills and talents, we share a common spirit: we are human, entrepreneurial and creative. This is our way of working together with colleagues, partners and clients.
We are looking for you as a Product Owner to deliver convincing digital concepts and executions for our platforms and services.
Our offer to you:
- A great opportunity to take over responsibility for the digital product from business model to UX/UI and creation delivered to our international clients
- As part of Cocomore’s Client Service and Consulting team you work in close cooperation with our Account Directors and Consultants to bring our clients to the next level
- You work in a highly inspiring, innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- You get the opportunity to grow together with top-notch multi-national clients and the skilled and experienced Cocomore team
- Team spirit and start-up atmosphere while working in a well-run organization for one of the world’s biggest companies
- Competitive compensation plus the possibility to work in one of our offices or remote
What you will contribute:
- As Product Owner you work closely with both sides, the client and the internal consulting and creative teams to deliver the best possible results
- You understand clients’ objectives, consumer needs and the creative solutions that help both sides
- You convey the product vision to the team and refine it with your colleagues
- You develop the backlog and prioritize it against the highest value delivered
- You empower your team by setting up agile ways of working and provide vision, direction and methodology
- You assess value/return on investment, prioritize epics and stories to align with overall business, product and brand strategy
- You are a creative mind and the everchanging digital world is your home
- You embrace the next digital trend and are eager to turn it into valuable opportunities for our clients
- You love to identify unique approaches to set our clients (and us) apart from the competition
- You think brand-based, user-centered, cross-channel and cross-device and translate cultural trends into digital user experiences
- You love to collaborate with interdisciplinary and agile teams from Consulting, UX/UI, art & copy or data analytics
- You know how to set up, handle and work an end-to-end creative approach: from brand challenges and user-needs to an actionable and inspiring strategy and the respective set of KPIs
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in consulting, a digital agency or a comparable environment
- An agile mindset and a substantial experience of working in agile web platform or communication projects
- A convincing portfolio and a proven track-record of client projects are a must
- Know-how in dealing with a comprehensive set of agile methods as well as a basic understanding of web technologies and the interpretation of web analytics data
- A skilled yet pragmatic way of handling agile approaches and tools with a focus on results and delivery
- Great presentation skills and the will to use them
- Team player attitude and willingness to constantly improve you and your work
- Fluent in English. German, Spanish or French as additional language
- Personal and professional progress in a challenging yet supportive environment
- Exciting and varied projects with large customers and top brands
- Work-life balance - flexible working hours and home office options
- Opportunity to shape and advance cross-departmental topics
- Super-modern offices in Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Berlin and in other European cities
- Employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email confirming that we received your documents.
- Afterwards our recruitment team will inform you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited to the online interviews.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time. We will do our best to make it happen!