Cocomore is not only a digital agency providing products and communication services for international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore is also an incubator for digital start-ups, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
We are a team of 200 professionals from all over Europe, mostly located in and around Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville, Poznan, and Warsaw.
Currently, we are looking for you as a Junior Data Analyst - whether in one of our offices or remotely.
Our young, dynamic Data & Analytics team, consisting of specialists and generalists, advises clients from a wide range of sectors with diverse requirements and wishes. This gives you the opportunity for personal development based on your individual preferences.
As a team, we develop strategies, concepts, services, and campaigns for our global clients and lead them to success in digital marketing. We always base our recommendations on data insights, especially customer insights, and constantly measure and optimize our activities.
- You implement exciting analytics and tracking projects together with our international clients from a wide range of industries
- You collect, prepare and analyze the right data for our customer projects. This can include data from various sources (e.g. Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics (using tag management), Salesforce, Jira, as well as data from shop systems and CRM databases)
- You carry out onsite analyses of websites and optimize the online customer journey of our customers
- You analyze the user/purchasing behavior of the users on the websites and derive recommendations for action from it
- You are responsible for the conception and creation of performance-oriented key figure analyses of the websites, online channels as well as online and newsletter campaigns of our customers
- You create analytics/tracking concepts for web and mobile applications as well as for multichannel campaigns
- You carry out A/B testing/quality assurance
- Excellent English in writing and speech
- Very strong analytical skills and a customer-oriented mindset
- A suitable university degree with a mathematical, statistical and/or analytical focus. A focus on finance or financial management is also very welcome
- Deep understanding of data and data relationships
- Knowledge of SQL/Big Query
- Knowledge of BI solutions such as Tableau, PowerBi and/or Jedox
- Any experience in the analysis and interpretation of financial, e-commerce, and CRM data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or Google Optimize is good to have
- Knowledge of statistical methods is an advantage
What you can expect from Cocomore:
- Work where you want: in one of our super-modern offices, remote or both
- Expect a competitive salary and good perspectives to be actively promoted
- Employer-paid benefits such as language courses, training budgets, and various internal initiatives, like knowledge-sharing sessions or team-building events
- Enjoy employee discounts at partner companies
- Enjoy Team spirit and start-up atmosphere while working in a well-run organization
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email confirming that we received your documents
- Afterwards our recruitment team will inform you if your experience matches our requirements
- If yes, you will be invited to the online interviews
- Our recruitment process consists of 2 online interviews – 1st
initial interview and 2nd case study and review