Cocomore is not only a digital agency providing products and communication services for international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore is also an incubator for digital start-ups, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
We are a team of 200 professionals from all over Europe, mostly located in and around Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville, Poznan and Warsaw. And while we all have different skills and talents, we share a common spirit: we are human, entrepreneurial and creative. This is our way of working together with colleagues, partners and clients.
Currently, we are looking for you as a Junior Data Analyst - whether in one of our offices or remotely.
Our young, dynamic Data & Analytics team, consisting of specialists and generalists, advises clients from a wide range of sectors with diverse requirements and wishes. This gives you the opportunity for personal development based on your individual preferences.
As a team, we develop strategies, concepts, services and campaigns for our global clients and lead them to success in digital marketing. We always base our recommendations on data insights, especially customer insights, and constantly measure and optimise our activities. To do this, we use digital dashboards and state-of-the-art tools.
- You are a key member of our Data & Analytics team
- You implement exciting analytics and tracking projects together with our international clients from a wide range of industries
- You collect, prepare and analyse the right data for our customer projects. This can include data from various sources (e.g. Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics (using tag management), Salesforce, Jira, as well as data from shop systems and CRM databases)
- You carry out onsite analyses of websites and optimise the online customer journey of our customers
- You analyse the user/purchasing behaviour of the users on the websites and derive recommendations for action from it
- You are responsible for the conception and creation of performance-oriented key figure analyses of the websites, online channels as well as online and newsletter campaigns of our customers
- You create analytics/tracking concepts for web and mobile applications as well as for multichannel campaigns
- You carry out A/B testing/quality assurance
- A suitable university degree with a mathematical, statistical and/or analytical focus. A focus on finance or financial management is very welcome
- Experience with statistical methods is an advantage
- Deep understand of data and how data relate to each other is a must
- Confident appearance and very strong communication skills, also in dealing with clients
- Very strong analytical skills and a customer-oriented mindset
- Experience in the analysis and interpretation of financial, e-commerce and CRM data
- Good working knowledge in the area of SQL/Big Query or with the use of dashboard solutions such as Tableau, PowerBi and/or Jedox.
- Beig excellent in Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or Google Optimize is desirable.
- Excellent English in writing and speech
What you can expect from Cocomore:
- Work where you want: in one of our super-modern offices, remote or both – based on your tasks and daily schedule.
- Work as much as you want: full-time, part-time or in a shared position – we already have various models running smoothly.
- Expect a competitive salary and good perspectives to be actively promoted.
- Benefit from language courses, training budgets and various internal initiatives, like knowledge sharing sessions or team building events.
- Enjoy employee discounts at partner companies.
- Enjoy Team spirit and start-up atmosphere while working in a well-run organization.
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email confirming that we received your documents.
- Afterwards our recruitment team will inform you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited to the online interviews.