Cocomore develops digital products and provides digital communication services to international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore has 180 employees in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville and Warsaw. We are looking for you as an Account Manager to join our Client Services Team remotely!
Our offer to you:
- Exciting and varied projects with major clients and the opportunity to advise them on cutting-edge issues relating to digital communication and transformation
- The opportunity to gain and develop a wide range of professional knowledge by working with diverse stakeholders in an interdisciplinary team of strategists, data scientists and digital marketeer
- Working at eye-level with great team spirit while having a performance-based environment
- Great development opportunities by active support from your supervisor as well as the opportunity to participate in workshops or coaching to expand your knowledge and to strengthen your personal soft skills
- Our onboarding program will help you to orientate yourself better in the beginning, and a personal buddy will be at your side
- Your work-life balance as well as safety are important to us which is why we offer flexible working hours and 100% remote work in an international team
What you will contribute:
- Your tasks include strategic and conceptual consulting for a large client on several markets (global FMCG company) in the areas of digital marketing and digital transformation, especially in the fields of digital strategy, CRM and content marketing.
- The active expansion of the existing customer business and the cooperation in the acquisition of new customers (depending on the project) are also part of your tasks.
- You are the contact person for the client for all content-related topics and work on these as a mastermind together with colleagues from Strategy/Planning, Data Science, SEA/SEO, Editorial and Creation.
- You are the central interface between clients and the above-mentioned special units, create briefings, bring the right people together, and plan costs and budgets.
- You manage the operational processes on client projects and are the contact person for the client in all matters of project organization and management.
- You observe the current trends on the digital market and stay up to date in order to be able to proactively propose new ideas and innovations to the customer.
What you have to bring:
- You have a minimum of 2 years professional experience in client development and support in the digital marketing sector.
- You have a university degree in marketing, business administration, communication sciences or a comparable field.
- You are a generalist who enjoys bringing people and productive teams together while bridging the gap between diverse stakeholders
- You enjoy talking to customers and advising them in a lively exchange.
- You bring knowledge in at least one of the following topics: CRM, digital strategy, social media, SEO/SEA. In addition, you have already managed consulting projects in this environment.
- You can organize yourself and others well and you work in a structured manner.
- Project management is something that you have been doing in the past, whilst Scrum and Agile are also known to you
- You enjoy working with Excel, are proficient in Office, and have worked with JIRA before.
- You know how to create cost quotes and how to keep budgets on clients and projects under control.
- You are hands-on and solution-oriented – whether it's about improving a process or a strategy.
- You speak and write Polish and English at a very good business level (C1-C2). German at C1-C2 level would be a great advantage