Job type full-time number of hires for this role 1
Us work authorization (required)
Full job description
Systems administrator i
Our ideal candidate has 3 to 5 years’ experience in a senior help desk/system administration role supporting local and remote usersThis position is part of a six-member team utilizing a wide variety of technologies including microsoft windows, citrix, vmware, active directory, azuread, office365, hybrid exchange, voip telephones, network, applications, and hardware supportMaintains helpdesk status records for tracking, analysis and provides metrics to help analyze overall team throughput and performanceRepresents the it organization in a friendly, responsive way, with proactive communications and follow-up to usersThe role is comprised of senior level help desk, and system administration functions, we have multiple ongoing projects that the person would take a part in.
Essential job functions:
· provide second/third level of support to end users across our technology stack.
· follow up with, provide feedback and verify resolution with the customers.
· maintains contact with customers and provides regular status updates
· analyzes helpdesk open/close metrics, to monitor and improve service-level agreement (sla) statistics.
· collaborates with senior team members in troubleshooting and resolving system issues.
· an understanding of cybersecurity tools and practices.
· ensures proper recording, documentation, and closure.
· preserves and grows knowledge of help desk procedures, products, and services.
· provides a friendly user experience, inspiring confidence that the it organization cares and is results-driven.
Preferred education and experience
· experience with one or more helpdesk ticketing and tracking tools.
· 3 to 5 years in a senior helpdesk role
· working knowledge of windows 10, microsoft office365, outlook, pc and lan network fundamentals.
· mcsa, comptia a+, or network+ or microsoft desktop certifications
Job type: full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
Work location: remote