Clumio is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer to provide technical engineering services to our customers.
Cloud Support Engineers will have an opportunity to work hands-on with a wide breadth of “hot” cloud platforms and SaaS technologies like AWS, M365, Azure, VMware Cloud, etc. They will also have the opportunity to impact the business by contributing to our software automation strategy and enhance the customer experience by communicating product feedback.
This is a night shift role that will work closely with North America customers and teams. Shift timing is 11:00pm - 7:00am IST.
In this role, you will
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of customer and field reported technical support cases, ranging from general user questions about the Clumio product to complex issues that will require in-depth technical problem-solving skills.
- Develop and exercise the technical capabilities to diagnose, reproduce, and resolve customer reported issues.
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering and operations teams to identify and triage product or infrastructure related issues.
- Help to define and document support process, training, and knowledge base articles for both internal and external consumption.
- Partner with sales teams to provide technical expertise in helping onboard customers to the Clumio Platform.
- 1+ years of experience working as Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Professional Services Engineer, or Customer Success Engineer in storage, backup, networking, or SaaS verticals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both written and oral.
- Must have outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL, VMware is a plus.
- Experience with Python, Golang or other scripting languages is a plus.
- Experience with automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Dockers, Puppet is a plus.