Inside Sales Associate - Work From Home
Our Inside Sales team is awarded year after year for its culture, growth, and ability to create lasting customers. We are a family of inclusive, diverse, and results-oriented problem solvers who have a direct impact on company success on a day to day basis. Work from your own home and represent Fortune 500 brands to help customers find the products they want and need (think internet, TV, phone, home security, etc).
What We Offer
- Uncapped commissions with a base pay. This is a performance based position after all, so the harder you work the more you make! We also offer an automatic raise every 3 months onto your base pay. Average sales agent earnings are between 32k-90k+/year, and our top 10% make over $100k!! It's all in the effort you put into it!
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage is available on the first of the month after starting (for you and your family). Best of all, we offer well subsidized or company paid options depending on your healthcare plan selections!
- Need time off to relax and reset? We offer up to 3 - 4+ weeks of PTO per year based on your hours worked, and unlimited unpaid time off based on your performance and business needs.
- Monthly spending credit for all sales employees: Utilize our online marketplace with 250+ places to spend your credits! Take a ride or have your lunch on us or with Uber and Uber eats, or have dinner delivered by Instacart or Blue Apron. Take a trip and make some memories on a cruise, or book a flight and hotel or Airbnb. Or, best of all, embrace one of Clearlink’s values and give to charity.
- Your education is important to us! Enjoy tuition reimbursement (up to $2k/yr) and flexibility around college schedules. Your schooling doesn’t even have to be in line with what Clearlink does.
Day in the life
- This is a remote position in Arizona, no travel required!
- Represent Fortune 500 brands to help customers find the products they want and need (think internet, TV, phone, home security, etc) by building meaningful relationships and expanding value in their purchasing choices.
- Utilize a one call sale approach, be willing to make the most out of every call because again, the more sales you make the more $$$ you make!
- All calls at Clearlink are inbound, which means no cold calling! Your leads will be generated by our own in-house marketing teams and sent straight to you.
- For the most part, Clearlink does not deal with customer service, collection, or billing calls, so all calls will have sales potential. One more time: more money in your pocket!
- Attend weekly progress meetings with your expert coach to work towards personal goals that will help you achieve success.
What we are looking for
- Experience in sales and/or customer service is preferred but not required.
- Growth mindset: We will train you on our sales process and help develop new and existing skills, so be open to learning and trying new things!
- Strong communication skills: You’re working with people all day, understanding them is what helps you close sales.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work from home with ability to provide a private workspace and reliable home internet.
- Must live in UT, AZ, TX, ID.
A Clearlink recruiter will contact you within one business day, so make sure to watch your phone for calls, text messages, and emails! From there we’ll send a screening form to verify some details, and then schedule your interview via Zoom or phone call!
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.