We are the largest chatbot-building platform on Facebook Messenger. Our customers use bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support and communication.
There are 140 million users and currently active 350,000 chatbots. Some of our largest customers include Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
We have a strong international team, interesting ambitious tasks, and great prospects. Now we are expanding our presence in the international markets and are looking for a strong full-time Sales and Operations Analyst to join the team.
Our company is growing rapidly, hence the many challenges associated with Data Governance and the quality of analytics.
We are looking for a Sales & Operations Analyst who is able to:
- know how to speak with business.
- have a strong grip on the numbers and what they mean.
- quickly respond to business requests and quickly solve large volumes of tasks.
- be proactive at providing quality guidance to the customer.
- Maintain back-office analytics: sales, customer service, technical support, as well as key business metrics of the company: data collection, analytics, risk assessment, and business recommendations.
- Maintain data stability and correctness.
- Communicate with stakeholders and identify business needs.
- Take responsibility for the results and quality of your work.
- Help improve current processes.
- Analyze operational metrics, sales metrics, and all major business metrics and formulate business insights/recommendations.
- Design and maintain A/B tests.
- Experience in performing large data collection tasks for the end-user.
- Ability to apply statistics and the theory of probability in practice.
- Experience with SQL, Python, Tableau, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, or similar services. Python programming experience is a must.
- Understanding the unit economics of the product and product metrics.
- General web tech-savviness.
- Ability to gather necessary data, and make a decision based on it.
- Ability to handle uncertainty.
- Attention to detail, ability to concentrate and get things done.
- Ability to comprehensively analyze: the state of the product, the client's path in it, and operational processes.
- Fluent English.
Why join us:
- Strong international team.
- A large stack of interesting and ambitious tasks with a large area of responsibility.
- Salary in USD.
- Medical insurance and the most modern equipment.
- Fast-growing international product.
- Your work results will directly affect the business and the growth of the company.