We are the largest no-code chatbot-building platform for Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and websites. Our customers create bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support, and communication. We already have more than three million registered users, and the bots created on our platform process over half a billion messages monthly. Some of our largest customers are Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
We have a strong international team, challenging tasks, and excellent prospects. We are expanding our presence in the global markets and are looking for a skilled full-time B2B SaaS Copywriter/Content Writer to join our team.
We expect you to:
- Write articles for our blog and guest articles for our partners’ blogs. Approximately one article per week (～1000 words/article.)
- Write newsletters, posts for LinkedIn and other socials. (～1500 words/week.)
- Be able to explain complicated tech things in simple words.
- Use keywords that are given for articles and other pieces of content.
- Research for information, expert opinions, metrics, and other arguments for articles and other pieces of content on your own.
- Strictly follow the deadlines.
Your words will inform and engage our target audience.
You're a great fit for us if you:
- You’re a native level English speaker;
- You have 2+ years of copywriting experience;
- You can write clearly and translate complex information into user-friendly content;
- You’re Internet-savvy, flexible, and able to work on multiple, challenging tasks;
- You're curious about IT, marketing, B2B, and SaaS;
- You have a strategic mindset;
- You are a responsible person and confident enough to share your point of view;
- You are excited to learn about new things.
- You’ll become a part of a powerful, results-driven team.
- Our products help people and businesses create automation and get excellent results.
- We care about our employees and offer comfortable working conditions: remote work, medical insurance, and the most modern equipment.
- Our team is friendly and open-minded, you can always ask for help and get it.
- You’ll be able to learn new things and constantly grow with the company.
- You’ll be directly contributing to the company and the product development.