We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity, and we are looking for the right people to join our Sales Team as Strategic Account Executive and help our clients in their digital transformation journey.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities in your region. You will collaborate with other departments cross functionally to describe our solutions' value and contribution in solving each account's needs, and drive the end-to-end sales-cycle.
The work you'll do:
- Hunt and discover new business opportunities within your assigned clients portfolio in Italy
- Build and own this territory where you will be selling Celonis to Enterprise companies, in order to help these companies to eliminate inefficiencies around various processes
- Build strong relationships with different stakeholders' levels, with particular focus on C-level engagements
- Work closely with partners especially Big4 organisations and other consultancy firms
- Attend industry or regionally focused field marketing events to conduct live product demonstrations and spread the Celonis vision to your audience
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% customer satisfaction with all clients
- Manage the sales-cycle (including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables) for closing deals while closely engaging with your virtual team including business development representatives, marketing managers, partner managers, sales engineers/pre-sales, customer value managers, professional services/process mining consultants and/or implementation partners
The qualifications you need:
- 8+ years in selling to enterprise customers
- Extensive experience selling software solutions (business application preferable) and positioning value
- Ability in managing complex sales cycle matching multiple stakeholders' requests and objections, in particular C-levels
- Experience with a 'land and expand' model closing numerous deals at $100K+ then growing the account
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and expansions
- General background cross industry and are adaptable to different industries
- Proven experience selling with Partners i.e. Consulting and Enterprise tech i.e. SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Big4 companies
- Strong business acumen and are capable of developing and managing strategic plans with company executives - including C-level - and challenging the status quo
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Interested in Business Processes, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Data Mining and Process Mining and introducing this new category to the market
- Passion about our product and its value proposition
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Italian
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management System, which is changing the way companies approach their process management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Flexibility, working from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global, diverse and growing team of Celonauts and a family vibe where members strive to learn from one another and have fun while working hard
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Parents@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.