Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 75 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 2,800 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About our Marketplace Team
Canva’s Marketplace team strives to build the world’s best design marketplace with a library that offers our users a wide variety of usable and adaptive content, and to do that, we need the help of dedicated designers that can create and curate amazing content, but also help pave the way for the future of our element library.
The Elements Team is on the lookout for a Partnerships Manager to help support growing a large and diverse library of content. With an initial broad approach across graphics, motion, video, photos, and audio the Partnerships Manager will be responsible for leading the relationship with content partners, taking part in decision-making, developing the partnerships strategy, reviewing companies for partnerships, and reporting costs and benefits to the extended team. You’ll also be tasked with ensuring content makes it into the library by using your network of engineers and administrative support staff to facilitate requests.
Canva is growing fast which means this role will likely grow quickly from partnership management to the development and expansion of a larger content partnerships team to support essential functions. Experience in building and leading teams although not a prerequisite will strongly support your application.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
• We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), so while our offices are always open to you, we aim to come together for 8 days a year at minimum - balancing flexibility and connection
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.