Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
- You’re a techie at heart with strong analytical skills and always seek challenges.
- You’re a technically strong frontend engineer with interest and experience in design and data visualization.
- You’re passionate about crafting great user experiences.
- Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
- Be a thought leader in the Front-end technologies and space.
- You are self-driven and thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- You possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What you will do:
- Creatively and effectively deliver high quality frontend implementation, on time.
- Lead and Manage a team of Developers in a globally distributed team.
- Be responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the creative and art direction
- Collaborate closely with designers & testers across time zones to deliver quality software that solves problems.
- Participate in cross-functional project meetings with product managers, developers, and test engineers as required.
- Participate in developing supporting proposal materials for features
- Participate in scoping and planning work
- Write technical documentation and contributes to determining internal processes
- Provide mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all project activities
- 8+ Years of experience in hand-coding HTML(5), CSS(3) and other UI technologies.
- Focused expertise on Angular.v8+, proficiency in OOJS and experience across Node and other JS technologies
- Strong HTML & CSS skills, with bonus points for knowledge of approaches to scalable/modular CSS, & preprocessors such as SCSS & LESS.
- Experience in Bootstrap framework and Data Visualization libraries
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Experience consuming REST APIs.
- Experience in NgRx (Redux) Core concepts, reactive forms & implementation for SaaS.
- Experience in creating automated unit tests and functional test (Jest, Karma/Jasmine).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Lerna etc.
- Have built Angular components referring to templates and design language
- Recent experience in Agile or Scrum development processes
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
Cadent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to supporting all it’s employees when it comes to Inclusion & Diversity. Cadent’s policy is to provide equal opportunity for applicants & employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual identity or orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability or medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual and reproductive health decisions, genetic information, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), pregnancy, culture ancestry, familial or caregiver status, military status, veteran status, socioeconomic status, unemployment status, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other basis prohibited by law. and will not discriminate against the basis of disability. This commitment is honored when it comes to decisions on hiring, recruiting, training, promotions, compensations, benefits, transfers and terminations.
Cadent is seeking to actively engage with our employees from a wide variety of cultures and to connect with our clients differently. Our workforce has generational diversity that supports greater innovation when we maximize representation of all diversity. Our active employee resource groups promote engagement across all groups of individuals that are represented within the company and externally