Responsible for supporting the central iowa dsnp territory
– plans and facilitates outreach activities, special events, and presentations to generate sales leads in support of the health plan’s sales and membership growth goals and increase awareness of the health plan’s presence in the community.
– provides lead support to assigned territory, field sales representatives and assigned external broker agents.
– partners with the sales teams to determine most effective event opportunities to generate leads.
– coordinates event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, distributing materials, facilities support and coordination with marketing to support proper advertisement of events.
– ensures adequate pre-sales or other collateral materials are available to participants in any sales or member seminar as appropriate.
– maintains compliance with the marketing guidelines of the state laws and regulations.
– determines the type of event as defined by cms and files events appropriately with cms based on the managed care marketing guidelines, obtains sales leads (consent to contact cards, etc.) and ensures they are appropriately documented in sales management system(salesforce crm)
– delivers individual or group presentations to potential members.
Develops coi partners and documents activities into crm
Manages individual event budget
Cvs health requires its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against covid-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one covid-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employmentFor the two covid-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second covid-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employmentIn some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively workFailure to provide timely proof of your covid-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with cvs health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with cvs healthAs a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinatedIn some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively workIf your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
At aetna, a cvs health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better healthWe are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focusedWorking together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplaceCvs health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employerWe do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran statusWe proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and national guard) as well as military spouses to apply for cvs health job opportunities.