Salary from $60,000 a year job type full-time number of hires for this role 1
Hospitality: 3 years (preferred)
Full job description
Sales and creative services coordinator or manager (remote)
Event sales & creative services department is seeking a sales and creative service team member for the various destinations throughout the countryPosition reports to the senior account executive and senior vice president, global salesDependent on experience, this position may be offered as an account coordinator or account manager.
The csi dmc creative services team member is integral to the success of the csi brandWe are looking for someone who is an exceptional writer and a creative thinker, with an eye for designThe creative services team member is directly responsible for creating proposals, presentations, & collateral, contributing concepts that build business, and demonstrating a passion for exceptional experiences, in all they developThey are expected to demonstrate innate creativity, achieve goals autonomously and as part of a team, to meet deadlines, and to think “big picture” while working on the detailsIn addition, the position requires a personable style to work cohesively with internal staff to achieve csi’s desired strategic outcomesThis position is within the creative services departmentIt is a remote position.
· development, writing, and design of client proposals
· researching, siting, and strategic knowledge-gathering of the south fl destinations
· create and utilize pre-written descriptions for proposal options such as tours, restaurants, venues, concepts, etcAlways ensuring that verbiage is tailored to the event/client of specific proposal
· brainstorm and research new ideas, themes, etc.
· design, manage and maintain proposal templates for the south fl market and all client portals (viper, eved etc.)
· creative storytelling of the full guest experience throughout the whole event theme from decor, entertainment, interactive elements, food and beverage, etc.
· design event elements within provided budgets and deadlines while researching supplier availability and managing negotiations with suppliers
· design storyboards of images to be included with written description to further enhance and convey the ideas
· design, diagram, cost, manage and oversee creative elements from inception through program operation
· reaching out to new vendors who are discovered through networking events, colleagues, industry publications, competitors, etc.
· conduct vendor/venue site visits, meetings, & presentations
· maintain the csi database of venues and vendors for south fl and be in consistent communication with the area’s best to ensure a great working relationship between our company and our vendor/venue partners
· maintain csi presentation collateral to include updated company powerpoints, marketing photos on ipads, etc.
· submit & engage on company social media platforms.
· join client meetings/calls/sites and presentations when needed
· attend networking events
· additional administrative duties related to csi dmc creative needs
· bachelor’s degree, ideally in the field of event management, design, visual arts, or marketing.
· a minimum of 3-4 years of demonstrated progressive responsibility.
· an impressive talent in descriptive writing with the ability to be communicative, clear, creative, and tell the storyPlease provide 2-3 samples of descriptive creative writing that could be/has been used in a professional setting.
· strong editorial skills.
· a creative mindset, always thinking outside the box, a ‘let’s make this work’ attitude
· the ability to convey/capture a message with imagery by selecting the perfect picture, graphic, look, etc.
· a desire to build upon existing knowledge to develop a creative portfolio of resources.
· comfortable to take initiative and propose ideas.
· highly proficient in microsoft office suite programs.
· knowledge and/or the desire to learn about the events industry and destination management companies, and their services.
· a lively interest in research, attending activities and opportunities to assist creative development.
· a highly organized approach to work schedules & setting priorities, a high attention to detail, and a professional manner.
Please provide 2-3 samples of original work featuring creative writing that could be/has been used in a professional settingSamples can have any subject (tourism/events a plus!) but must depict your skills in conveying a message/experience to clients.
Job type: full-time
Pay: from $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
Hospitality: 3 years (preferred)
Work location: remote