We are looking for a Quality Assurance – Automation Tester, with excellent knowledge of functional/manual testing and good knowledge of financial domain, to work for us remotely.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join our fast growing team.
- Support in definition/definition of test plans
- Create Test plan/test cases for particular User Stories
- Test analysis
- Design and create test conditions, test data and test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Collaborating with Software Developers to develop solutions
- Researching issues in software through testing
- Tests coordination and execution
- Reporting of test results
- Regression Tests / Smoke Tests/ Monitoring / Schedule Tests
- Functional Testing / API Testing/ UI Testing / Regression Testing / End to End Testing
- Performance testing
- Advice on quality improvements.
- Execution of Manual test scenarios covering new functionalities and bug fixing
- 4 years of IT experience.
- Knowledge of various programming languages such as Java-Script, Angular, Python, etc.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of testing technologies, tools and techniques. (Selenium, Allure Reporting, Bitbucket/Bamboo, GitLab, WebdriverIo)
- Advanced knowledge of CI/CD
- Good knowledge of information system quality assurance and quality control practices.
- Experience with quality procedures.
- Good knowledge of information systems lifecycle.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Knowledge of Test Management and Defect Tracking tools. (Zypher, JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience in the test data management with relational databases.
ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager or equivalent is not mandatory but it will be a good asset
Due to the particular nature of the client, candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team;
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects;
- Excellent Team Player
- High degree of discretion and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good redaction skills, experience in preparation of written reports.
- Capable to communicate effectively with different actors involved (testers, developers, management etc.).
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
Share this job or recommend us someone you know and earn up to €2500 if we recruit her/him.
WHO ARE WE?
CRI Group belongs to VASS GROUP as of November 2021 (https://vasscompany.com/en/).
VASS is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals.
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.