We are looking for professional profiles to join our forces and share the same vision and lead the development.
CRI GROUP with offices in Brussels, Luxembourg, Strasbourg and Athens, offers services in two main sectors, a) EU Institutions, Agencies, and International Organisations, and b) Technology, Media, and Telecommunications.
Recently, CRI GROUP was merged with VASS Group of Companies, and we are now more than 3,500 employees in 20 countries.
Are you a results-driven and ambitious Fullstack or want-to be Fullstack (Java/Angular) Engineer (several levels from junior to senior), willing to implement enterprise-level software solutions for EU projects, using the latest design principles and development frameworks?
If you have experience in only one of the two fields (Java/ Angular), but eagerly want to get your hands on the other one too, we will be happy to meet.
In this position you will:
- Work in international environment
- Use Agile and scale agile project management and collaboration techniques.
- Use development environments with high maturity level that can support continuous development and CICD automations.
- Pair programming and learn to write well-designed, efficient code with embedded quality.
- Design complex and high-demanding software systems.
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Ensure high-availability and performance.
- Use the latest technologies and methodologies for software development.
- Collaborate with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Be responsible for identifying bottlenecks and improving performance.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating latest technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Backend (JAVA) and/or Frontend Development (Angular) experience (at least 2 years)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in any of the following: Java, Spring Framework, Angular, AWS
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge of Unix based systems
- Nice to have : MongoDB, MySQL
We offer you:
- A competitive Salary with an attractive range of benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Personal growth: if you grow, we grow therefore we are keen to support your development by providing you a dynamic work environment and training opportunities
- Be a member of a worldwide talented group of professionals, go beyond work-life balance, offering you more flexibility so you can be even more productive.
- A supporting environment: in our diverse team we can always count on each other, and new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- A long-term collaboration, based on TRUST, COMMITMENT, COLLABORATION
Why you should join us:
It's the energy, the dedication and the determination of its people that drive VASS GROUP ongoing success. And it's our ability to reward those individuals with promising career opportunities and engage them with our core values that naturally attract the very best talent.
Therefore, CRI and VASS is for you, if:
- You want to excel your career and take your next professional challenge in our fast-growing company
- You want to be part of exciting international projects within renowned EU Institutions and Agencies
- You want to be part of our amazing team of talented and unique people
- You want to work with our diverse partners and colleagues and contribute to our mission to enable digital transformation all around the world!
Share this job or recommend us someone you know and earn up to €2500 if we recruit her/him.
WHO ARE WE?
CRI Group belongs to VASS GROUP as of November 2021 (https://vasscompany.com/en/).
VASS is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals.
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.