We are looking for a DevOps engineer, with main skills Maven, ANT/Bamboo,JBoss BPM, Oracle BPM,WebLogic, Docker, able to work either far-site (remote) or on-site.
- Minimum 4 years of experience (advanced knowledge) in software deployment management;
- Minimum 4 years of experience (advanced knowledge) in software release management;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in application servers, containers and clustering (WebLogic, Dockers);
- Good experience with Business Process Management tools (e.g. JBoss BPM, Oracle BPM);
- Excellent knowledge of building and deployment tools (Maven, ANT/Bamboo) as well as continuous integration tools (Jenkins);
- Excellent knowledge of software versioning tools (GIT, SVN);
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus);
- Good knowledge in deployment of deployments of Java applications
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML);
- Good knowledge of Dev-Ops and Project management;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE, PM²) is an asset;
- Experience performing support on Oracle BPM, ADF and SOA technology is an asset;
The following documents / procedures will be requested to successfully complete the hiring process :
- A copy of your university degree(s)
- A copy of your criminal record
- Security Clearance Procedure
WHO ARE WE?
CRI Group belongs to VASS GROUP as of November 2021 (https://vasscompany.com/en/).
VASS is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals.
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.