Find solutions. Be a helping hand. Advocate for Customers.
Join our team and be the face of CB Insights.
CB Insights is looking for a customer support associate to provide world class support to Global 500 companies.
The role you'll play:
You will join our Customer Success team as a Support associate and will be the face of CB Insights. You will be responsible for responding to email requests, live chats and speaking with our clients over the phone. You’ll make sure that they have all the knowledge they need to become successful CB Insights users.
In addition, you will be responsible for creating clear and concise training materials for our customer Help Center. CB Insights’ product is always evolving and you’ll update content as needed. You’ll manage both short and long term projects as well as any administrative tasks which will help our team improve the overall customer experience.
We are looking for someone who is a self starter and not afraid to get their hands dirty. This role provides a great opportunity for long term career growth at a tech company that works with the most sophisticated companies in the world.
About the Customer Success Team:
Working on our team is unique because of our amazing clients, the pressing problems we help them solve, and our team's diversity.
Every day our team speaks with the best and brightest people at Fortune 500 companies. Our clients are looking to us to help them solve interesting challenges on how some of the largest organizations in the world are adapting to emerging tech trends. Being a part of the CBI Customer Success team means being a part of that equation.
The uniqueness of the CS Team is driven by our group's diversity. You can look around and you'll find very few people with similar backgrounds. We each bring our own story which creates a very special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, and success.
Your Main Tasks:
- Become an expert in the CB Insights platform and customer use cases
- Assisting on inbound inquiries across all channels (email, live chat, phone support)
- Create and update training materials in our customer Help Center
- Train new customers on the platform
- Assisting our Customer Success Team with other support related tasks
- CBI is an organization that values proactive problem solving. This role will afford deep product and customer knowledge and therefore will position you well to serve as one of the main voices of the customer throughout the organization
- Take initiative on any efforts you think might help improve the customer experience
What you bring to the table:
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer support
- Proven results in prior role
- College Degree
- Prior experience in Customer Support or Sales is a plus
- Experience with Drift, Zendesk, Google Sheets, Salesforce and Excel is a plus
- Familiarity with the existing landscape of support channels preferred
- Self starter- motivated to take initiative on tasks and projects
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Energized by solving customer problems
- Well organized, must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Get sh*t done attitude
What’s CB Insights All About
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit emerging technologies. We help the world’s leading companies accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your response to emerging technology startups and markets.
Full Time Perks:
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpfulness, and Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: In-office lunch stipend, snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.