Job Descriptions – Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate will work within the Business Development department and will essentially function as a proposal developer for any and all business development opportunities. This role involves partnering with internal and external Executives, Project Managers, and Business Development Leads to prepare compliant winning responses to potential business opportunities as well as activities that support growth initiatives. The developer’s role also includes drafting documents aimed at persuading the reader or recipient to either support a particular project or enter into a business agreement. They must be able to focus on completing multiple concurrent responsibilities and work well in a fast-paced work environment.
Highlights and Qualifications:
- Full-time position.
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work from home.
- Interested candidates should ideally possess a bachelor’s degree in any business-related field (or be in the midst of the pursuit of such degree).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance/Management/ Marketing/International Relations or any other related field (or equivalent work experience) – any accrued work experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Possess a well-rounded sense of timeliness and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines work within fast-paced working environments
- Flexibility and resourcefulness with working schedules
- Excellent coordination capabilities and keen ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Proposal management – Own project management by creating timelines/responsibility assignments and driving continuous communication.
- Communication – Participate and play an active role in regular meetings to share best practices, information, problem-solving, etc., with other team members.
- Compliance – ensuring all elements/components that go towards the development of a proposal remain compliant when pursuing an opportunity.
- Coordinate, write, edit, and produce responses to Solicitations; this includes research, technical content, graphics, page layout, and design.
- Read and analyze Solicitations, and edit proposal content for spelling, grammar, consistency, and compliance with requirements.
- Training and sharing best practices. Serve as a training resource and brand ambassador sharing approaches and learnings from pursuits.
- Assist with other business development/marketing functions, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Atmos Solutions, Inc. (Atmos) operates as a general contracting firm headquartered in Washington, DC that specializes in providing consulting services as a prime contractor on multiple federal, state, and local contracts across the primary region of Ma