Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
When you join Brightline, you’re joining a team that has an unstoppable drive to change the lives of families across the country. We’re a team of thoughtful problem-solvers, expert and kind clinicians, and experienced operators and technologists. Above all, we’re committed to helping each other succeed, learn, and grow—all while bringing care to families when, where, and how they need it.
No matter what you’re looking for in your next role, we’re pretty confident that you’ll #FindItAtBrightline.Why You’re Excited About the Role
- You will serve as a tech lead for data model design and implementation for the data science team at Brightline.
- You will partner with data scientists, data engineers and stakeholders to own the most important data models that power analytics and data products at Brightline.
- You will have significant influence on infrastructure investments including changes to Brightline’s data stack.
- You will conduct significant pairing and collaboration with a dedicated data engineer.
- You will produce executive business analytics (OKRs , Board analysis, etc).
- You will work in a cross-functional team to ensure that the executive team has the analytics that it needs.
- You take the lead on creating, improving and maintaining our important data models so that people across the company can self-serve.
- You own the challenging technical work of creating and refactoring models.
- You disseminate information and communicates the impact of their work to relevant stakeholders and business leaders
- You are a deeply experienced data scientist with excellent coding and data modeling skills.
- You've worked on feature engineering or data warehousing and have good metric design skills.
- You are opinionated about how to organize data, but excited to collaborate and are open to new ideas.
- You possess advanced SQL skills with a strong background in engineering and statistics.
- You have experience collaborating with product, data, and data engineering teams.
- You have experience creating business analytics models and dashboards for relevant stakeholders and senior leaders.
- You are experienced in communicating effectively for disseminating information and presenting to high level stakeholders.
- Competitive compensation & benefits packages - including an unlimited PTO policy + 15 paid holidays, Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, and stock options
- Collaborate with diverse members across teams with weekly group learning opportunities and team breakfasts (and offsite retreats in the future!)
- Dedicated time for your health and wellness, including group workouts and meditations hosted by Brightline employees
- Remote first and focused on community— we have employees across the country and host social gatherings in your major city! + a generous work-from-home stipend
This is a full-time remote position.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Brightline we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
At Brightline we have built a total rewards philosophy that includes fair, equitable, competitive, geo-based compensation that is performance and potential based. Our strategy is based on robust market research, including external advisory specializing in national compensation, and thoughtful input from every level of our organization. It is a combination of a cash salary, equity, benefits, wellbeing, and opportunity. In compliance with the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual salary range for Colorado based applicants is $165,000 - $210,000 and New York City Metro is $170,000 - $220,000.
At Brightline, we believe that collaborative, diverse, and empathetic tech & product teams can create transformational products to change the lives of families across the country. In a conscious effort to create a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and the families we serve, we celebrate our individual differences and walks of life. Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.