Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
When you join Brightline, you’re joining a team that has an unstoppable drive to change the lives of families across the country. We’re a team of thoughtful problem-solvers, expert and kind clinicians, and experienced operators and technologists. Above all, we’re committed to helping each other succeed, learn, and grow—all while bringing care to families when, where, and how they need it.
No matter what you’re looking for in your next role, we’re pretty confident that you’ll #FindItAtBrightline.
Why You’re Excited About The Role
- You will partner with growth marketing strategists, product managers, and engineers to build and deploy enrollment and engagement marketing journeys (email, direct mail, SMS) within Iterable based on specs in automation briefs
- You will work with partners using JIRA ticketing system
- You will ensure the deployment of zero-defect marketing campaigns
- You will troubleshoot and proactively QA workflows, data issues, and other essential marketing ops functions
- You have 2+ years of experience and technical knowledge in Iterable
- You have an additional 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing operations, demand generation, or CRM marketing, ideally in a B2B or B2B2C context
- You have a heightened sense of accountability and the ability to escalate issues
- You possess a test-driven mindset and critical thinking within the scope of technical challenges
- You have a comfort or interest in the complexities and nuances of the healthcare industry
- You are passionate about our mission to bring accessible, affordable behavioral health care to children, teens, and families across the country
- Competitive compensation & benefits packages - including an unlimited PTO policy + 15 paid holidays, Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, and stock options
- Collaborate with diverse members across teams with weekly group learning opportunities and virtual events (and offsite retreats in the future!)
- Dedicated time for your health and wellness, including group workouts and meditations hosted by Brightline employees
- Remote first and focused on community— we have employees across the country and host social gatherings in your major city + a generous work-from-home stipend
At Brightline we have built a total rewards philosophy that includes fair, equitable, competitive, geo-based compensation that is performance and potential based. Our strategy is based on robust market research, including external advisory specializing in national compensation, and thoughtful input from every level of our organization. It is a combination of a cash salary, equity, benefits, wellbeing, and opportunity. In compliance with the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual salary range for Colorado based applicants is $103,000 - $146,000 and New York City Metro is $114,000 - $162,000.
At Brightline, we believe that collaborative, diverse, and empathetic tech & product teams can create transformational products to change the lives of families across the country. In a conscious effort to create a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and the families we serve, we celebrate our individual differences and walks of life. Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.