Purpose-built for brick-and-mortar retailers and CPG brands, Bridg enables the identification, understanding and engagement of unknown in-store customers.
Utilizing Point of Sales (POS) transaction data and proprietary, self-built census of offline identity and behavior, Bridg identifies the individual customer behind a transaction leveraging the payment instrument used (debit/credit card) and builds an anonymous, privacy-safe profile with SKU-level purchase history and hundreds of customer attributes that power analytical and marketing purposes.
With Bridg, credit/debit cards become loyalty cards. No need for opting-in or self-identification. Loyalty tactics can now be used across all customers; enabling brick and mortar retailers to enjoy the same rich insight into consumer behavior, targeting capabilities and closed loop measurement that online commerce vendors possess; helping drive media efficiency and top line growth.
As an Account Executive, you will develop new customer opportunities and close sales for Bridg offerings with enterprise brick and mortar retailers.
In this role, you will work to profile and research market opportunities, define and influence across the entire decision-making process and work with key stakeholders such as client C-level executives (e.g; CMO, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Analytics Officer) and key 3rd party influencers such as System Integrators, Consultancies and Digital Agencies to understand the business environment, identify priorities, and develop differentiated solutions to solve the prospects challenges.
You will contribute to business growth in a fast paced and collaborative atmosphere as a valued member of the Bridg team. The primary measures of your success will be opportunities created and closed sales.
- Develop new business driving end to end client sales pursuit process with a focus on enterprise brick and mortar retailers (e.g; restaurants, convenience stores, grocers, drug chains, cinema exhibitors).
- Work to develop robust pipeline of opportunities utilizing Bridg marketing activities, Strategic Advisors and Channel/Referral partners whilst also proactively prospecting via own networking.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Bridg solutions and outstanding presentation capabilities; delivering a differentiated value proposition to prospective clients with the ability to dive deep into client requirements and understand challenges.
- Manage RFP processes; develop, write and deliver solution-based sales proposals
- Own client meetings and deliver demonstrations.
- Drive the negotiating process, successfully working with stakeholders including sales management, finance and legal teams.
- Take ownership of pipeline management, CRM updates, forecasting and reporting accordingly to organization processes and governance.
- Minimum 8 years of experience selling technology solutions (e.g; CRM, Marketing Cloud, Automation, Data Analytics, Customer Data Platform) and/or data/information offerings that assisted Consumer Product Goods (CPG) clients in enhancing their consumer understanding and engagement.
- Proven sales hunter with outstanding quota attainment history.
- Experience selling at the C level – e.g; Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Analytics Officer.
- Consultative and solution selling experience.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Persistence and high energy
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Planning and closing skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to build relationships quickly via a variety of methods
- Discovery Skills
- Great written, verbal, and presentation skills