Financial Architects and Managers
AIA Insurance Lanka Limited - Kuliyapitiya
This job is expired
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Senior Executive - Engineering is responsible to manage all facility related engineering services in factories/office premises and take appropriate measures to optimize the resource utilization and minimize the OH cost, in addition to implementing energy/cost reduction projects, evaluation of mechanical designs/installations and ELV system. Furthermore, the job holder is responsible to execute the vested duties and responsibilities in relation to the Health & Safety guidelines, instructions and protocols of the Organization.
1. Driving adherence to facility related SOPs, FM audits, Group improvement projects across the SBUs/plants
2. Overlooking the planned preventive maintenance (PPM)/ corrective maintenance (CM) work across the Group
3. Ensuring safe operation in all the factories by introducing governance frameworks/SOPs
4. Driving initiatives to maintain the facility downtime below the set KPI
5. Liaising with 3rd party service providers and institutions for facility related initiatives
6. Introducing new technologies/trends to uplift the standards of our facilities
7. Spearheading the training and development of the technicians of the facility cadre
8. Coordinating between the relevant functions Subject Matter Experts (technical experts) for group initiatives
9. Managing the CAPEX/OPEX in the area of facility management
10. Driving IOT/Digitization projects in Engineering
11. Performing energy audits and energy saving projects across Brandix plants