At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 people across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve. In Sri Lanka, we are honored to have been adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ for the 7th consecutive time at the Presidential Export Awards 2020/21. We are also proud to share that our plant in Batticaloa was recognized as the world's first Net Zero Carbon Apparel Manufacturing facility in 2019. To learn more about us and our 50-year long journey please visit www.brandix.com.
As Merchandiser – Bulk, you will be reporting to the Manager – Merchandising. You will be responsible for driving the T&A for assigned orders (category/customer). This includes ensuring achievement of OTD, Quality, schedule attainment and profitability objectives in close coordination with cross-functional internal teams.
1. Effectively co-ordinate the execution of orders on a timely basis and achieve the relevant pre-defined delivery targets
2. Manage your T&As and bear responsibility for 100% co-ordination of customer
3. Record and distribute weekly updates and co-ordinate with the Planning team to achieve committed delivery deadlines
4. Maintain up-to-date status reports on all orders and drive 100% OTD
5. Understand and be an expert on related processes and systems
6. Be the single point owner of a customer account and manage the entire process from development and order confirmation to delivery