Financial Architects and Managers
AIA Insurance Lanka Limited - Kuliyapitiya
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
The role holder is responsible for leading the New Customer Acquisition and Business Building function across the Group. This includes development of LRP road map for new customers / categories, new customer / category incubation, resource allocation & seamless handover to SBUs, driving capacity fill objectives and functional reviews / governance.
1. Responsible for development of LRP roadmap for new customers / categories, including incubation and alignment with the SBU / Corporate Marketing stakeholders
2. Drive new customer / category incubation initiatives in collaboration with the SBU / Corporate Marketing teams
3. Collaborate with the SBU teams for seamless handover of new customers / categories including resourcing requirements and CRI management
4. Drive functional reviews and governance for customer / category acquisition and capacity management across the group
5. Lead and manage the New Customer Acquisition and Business Building team towards achieving the functional objectives