Bluebeam is looking for a talented Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team! As a remote member of our Talent Acquisition team, you’ll play a key role in recruiting top international talent across at all levels, across various business lines and regions (Europe & APAC), ensuring candidates are informed and excited about the impact they’ll have on Bluebeam’s global expansion. You’ll get face-time with some of the top decision makers at Bluebeam, giving you the opportunity to become the Talent expert and trusted advisor for our leadership team.
If you’re our ideal Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll understand the value in building relationships both internally and externally. Your energy and drive will help us hire exceptional individuals who are both a technical and cultural add.
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Know how to give and receive constructive feedback
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s company-wide results
- Utilise a creative approach and innovative techniques to help scale the business and continue to attract great talent
- Act as an advisor with hiring managers, partnering closely with them, holding regular meetings to thoroughly understand their needs and assess effectiveness of the talent process and implementation
- Refine job descriptions and interviewing plans for each open position that you manage
- Create exceptional interview experiences for our candidates, one that is reflective of Bluebeam’s customer-centric philosophy
- Organize and participate in recruiting events, meet-ups and speaking sessions to develop our brand presence
- Build Talent Acquisition skill-set by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Embody the Bluebeam culture and promote it on a daily basis while still promoting your local office’s personality
- 3 + years of experience as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist. We're open to someone fairly new to recruiting full-time in the software industry, but eager to learn from in-house experts
- Experience of recruiting across a wide range of positions including, but not limited to: sales, marketing, operations and technical.
- Experience of recruiting internationally, ideally, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Australia/APAC
- Exposure to ATS systems such as Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter and awareness of general talent acquisition practices
- A go-getter attitude that strives to understand processes and improve the team
- A flexible personality and a can-do attitude when things don’t go exactly as planned
- Ability to accurately assess candidate fit through a thoughtful, effective interviewing processes
- Great instincts with people; ability to collaborate well with many different personality types at all levels of the organization and maintain strong relationships
- Comfort with software/technology and ability to learn new programs easily
- An independent performer but collaborative problem solver that can set priorities, make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organizational skills. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Professional maturity: ability to be fair and objective in all matters; strong conflict resolution skills; ability to hold sensitive information in confidence
- Desire to genuinely help others
- A love for all things HR and Talent Acquisition
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your CV
- (Optional) Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself or anything that tells us a bit about you and why you want to work here.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
Learn even more at: https://www.bluebeam.com/careers
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.