At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
About the role:
The Talent Acquisition Senior Manager – Campus Recruiting partners with the Talent Acquisition Director to build out Bluebeam’s campus recruiting function, including developing the framework and university relationships required to successfully implement internship programs.
The TA Senior Manager also works with Bluebeam business leaders to understand skill gaps and create full-time opportunities for early-in-career candidates (primarily recent graduates) that we recruit through our campus efforts (handshake events, virtual career fairs, etc.)
Additionally, the TA Senior Manager demonstrates a strong commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, developing and fostering strong relationships with universities that are dedicated to supporting underserved student communities.
More about the role:
- Design the overall strategy and alignment for the internship programs including onboarding, training, events, performance management, and offer process.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for senior business leaders and people team and works with department heads to align on campus program hiring targets.
- Implement a diversity strategy that aligns with Bluebeam’s goals and develop successful, sustainable relationships with diverse university partners.
- Scale and manage a team of campus recruiting professionals.
- Utilize subject matter expertise to influence internal stakeholders on matters relative to campus recruiting.
- Travel on-site (in accordance with Covid-19 regulations) to universities for student events and Bluebeam sponsored activities as needed
What we'd like to see in YOU:
- 7+ years in campus recruiting
- 2+ years managing campus recruiting team
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with limited level of direct supervision.
- Project management
- People management
- Strategic and creative
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building experience
- Conveys messages effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Incorporates data and measurable metrics into their work
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience with a fast-paced start-up preferred SHRM/PHR or other People Operations related certifications
- Familiarity with Greenhouse ATS
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.