At Bluebeam, we’re committed to building a better life for those who build our world. That’s why we create smart, easy-to-use software solutions that help teams save time and money, project after project.Bluebeam’s Sales Support Team partners in support of the sales team throughout the entire sales process. This position will collaborate with sales representatives and the accounts (customers or partners) associated with those representatives and provides support to allow Sales additional freedom to spend more time in front of customers. Specialists use their knowledge of Bluebeam systems, policies and processes, communication skills, and problem-solving to support Sales and other team members in their efforts toward achieving Sales goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communication and enforcement of sales and data policies for sales representatives/territories
- Act as a subject matter expert on policies and monitor that Sales stays compliant
- Publish reports based on provided dashboards and provide to sales reps
- Provide quotes for small run-rate opportunities
- Assist with coordinating quotes for multi-year agreements as needed
- Maintenance renewal quotes
- Provide the guidance and tools to assist with calculations
- Review and process orders from customers, collect required documents, submit through to Order Management
- Track down issues with Legal, Finance, etc. that require answers before business can move forward
- Review Sales revenue and forecast dates for accuracy and compliance; notify reps if changes are needed
- Account structure (parent/child/subsidiary)
- Account completeness
- Receive all change requests for these fields, secure needed approvals, make requested changed.
What we’d like to see in your background:
- 2-5 years in field/career experience
- Minimum of 2 years in position
- Licensing System
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organization and planning
- Ability to prioritize
- Listening skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Attention to detail
- Open to changes
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- Describe in your own words the following:
How do you effectively build and maintain relationships with colleagues and/or customers?
What We Offer:
• People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
• Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
• Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
• You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
For more info about us and our benefits: Careers | Bluebeam
Since 2002, Bluebeam, Inc. has been at the forefront of the digital revolution in construction technology. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, allowing us to connect with architecture, engineering, construction, and operations professionals around the world. In 2022, we began transforming into a true SaaS company, with new and improved cloud-based solutions for desktop, web and mobile. Today, over 2 million people in over 160 countries use Bluebeam solutions to mark up, collaborate and get more done through every phase of the project lifecycle. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AECO firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices and employees – remote and onsite – all over the world.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status
Base pay offered will depend upon qualifications and other operational considerations. Base pay is one part of Bluebeam’s Total Rewards program, which seeks to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for commission under the terms of an applicable commission plan, while most non-sales position are eligible for a bonus under the terms of an applicable bonus plan. Additionally, Bluebeam provides best in class benefits, with 100% employee covered health and welfare benefits and paid time off. Bluebeam is a growing company with many opportunities. If this role and/or pay range is not an exact fit, we still encourage you to apply.
Pay Range - $55,300 - $66,200 + commission