At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
The Bluebeam Regional Sales Manager creates and executes a comprehensive and integrated territory plan that aligns to Bluebeam’s multi-channel go-to-market strategy. This role hire, leads, coaches, mentors and develops the Enterprise Sales team. Successful development will lead to achieving or exceeding annual revenue and customer growth targets in existing key and strategic accounts. The Regional Sales Manager uses a hands-on approach with the sales team to help define, drive, and deliver results by empowering the team to take full ownership of the entire sales cycle.
As a Bluebeam sales leader, this role partners with the other teams at Bluebeam, including but not limited to, Technical Account Management, Sales Operations, Professional Services, Technical Support and Legal/Security to effectively guide team members and customers through purchases of Bluebeam products and services
What you'll do:
- Maintain and grow business in designated region
- Ensure 100% of annual quota is attained or exceeded
- Professional develop team members
- Effectively negotiate value-based agreements with all customers
- Ability to partner and develop professional working relationships and initiatives with other Bluebeam internal business partners
- Optimize the use of Salesforce.com and other tools to manage the sale process and provide accurate and timely forecasts
- Participate with the team to build relationships with VP, C-level, and technical decision makers to identify new opportunities for Bluebeam
- Effectively negotiate value-based enterprise agreements built on business-level ROI
- Engage in active communication with other departments to make sure all relevant information is communicated and escalated appropriately
- Consistently engage with Bluebeam’s Product team and cultivate an active feedback loop to communicate customer information and insights
- Provide feedback to senior leadership on market trends, competitive analysis, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Work with Marketing, Enterprise and Channel Sales teams, and other key internal stakeholders to achieve sales goals
We want to chat if you have:
- 5+ years in customer facing technology role
- 3+ years managing enterprise level sales teams
- Experience managing teams across multiple offices
- Strong influencing skills and ability to deliver results in a global and matrixed organization
- Proven team leadership abilities including a creative and proactive approach to conflict resolution and problem-solving, mentoring, coaching, recognition and performance management
- Strong communication, written and verbal.
- Firm understanding of all other internal software applications that allow for enhanced territory management including Microsoft Office, Salesforce, PowerBI, Slack and etc.
- Ability to effectively present to all levels of a business including the C-Suite
- Experience in AEC Industry a plus
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.5 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Australia, Denmark, Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.