At Bluebeam, we create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe, while improving the lives of Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals everywhere. We take a customer-focused approach in all we do and believe in building the best solutions together. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges, and to work hard and have fun doing it. Together, we're building a better life for those who build our world.
Bluebeam is looking for a motivated and dynamic Channel Account Manager (CAM) to join our APAC team. The CAM will manage a set list of channel partners across APAC and further develop strong, consultative relationships with those partners to help them achieve their full potential through a combination of sales methodology, enablement and demand generation efforts.
The CAM is responsible for achieving or exceeding sales quotas through the partners by developing a channel strategy on how to best motivate each relationship. They will maintain alignment with partners by empowering resellers to sell and support our software solutions.
- Manage a select group of partners to build a sales pipeline and strategy to exceed sales goals.
- Accurately forecast on behalf of your partners by understanding their business opportunities and strategy.
- Lead quarterly business reviews to discover, define, maintain, and execute on meeting or exceeding mutually defined
goals in the partnership.
- Lead weekly pipeline reviews to maintain visibility into opportunities and coach partners as a Bluebeam expert on our sales methodology.
- Clearly communicate and motivate different levels of leadership within each reseller and adjust approach as needed.
- Meet deadlines and demonstrate strong follow through skills and consistency.
- Build strong relationships with partners through regular engagement with multiple stakeholders across departments and roles to drive alignment towards goals.
- Identify sales opportunities, channel trends and gaps within reseller relationships to encourage investments.
What we would like to see in you:
- Solid experience in channel sales and channel account management with a passion to continue to develop your career in this direction. We are particularly interested in CAM's with experience in software sales.
- Familiarity with ANZ/APAC markets/reseller partnerships.
- Ability to present to an audience and all levels of a business including C-Suite
- Ability to lead sales conversations and define business objectives.
- Strong business acumen and business planning skills, including the ability to effectively communicate back on market dynamics, competition, target landscape and sales and growth strategies by region.
- Familiarity with developing & implementing growth plans for emerging business opportunities.
- Ability to articulate clearly and persuasively the vision of the organisation and present professionally to multiple parties in diverse environments.
- Ability to hold partners accountable
- Strong organisational, planning and project management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and usage of Salesforce CRM (ideally)
- AEC industry knowledge is highly desirable, but we will also consider CAM’s from other industry sectors and look to cross-train.
- Degree in business, engineering, architecture or construction management (preferable)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30-40%.Travel is mainly to our reseller office buildings, but may also include some international travel in APAC and North America for HQ events. Attendance at trade shows and industry events is also required from time to time.
What we offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including BUPA Health Insurance where Bluebeam pays 100% of the premium costs for you and your covered dependents
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
If you think we just described you, please send us the following: • Your CV
• (Optional) - A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Australia and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us!